Multicenter Phase 2 Study of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor, PCI-32765, in Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 09 Jun 2015 Results published in the Blood.
- 13 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2013 The US FDA granted accelerated approval to ibrutinib for mantle cell lymphoma based on the results of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History