A Phase 1/2 Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-911543 in Subjects With Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 911543 (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History