A Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Study With a Phase I Run-In With a PARP Inhibitor (Olaparib) in Combination With Carboplatin for Refractory or Recurrent Women's Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Jul 2017 Results of a population pharmacokinetic analyses (n = 58) published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- 04 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.