Safety and efficacy of moxifloxacin 0.5%/ nepafenac 0.3% ophthalmic suspension for treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin; Nepafenac
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 0 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2010 New trial record