A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Vorinostat and Local Irradiation OR Temozolomide and Local Irradiation OR Bevacizumab and Local Irradiation Followed by Maintenance Bevacizumab and Temozolomide in Children With Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute: ACNS0822).
- 28 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).