An NCRI Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Working Group Pilot Trial Under the Auspices of the Cardiff Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre to Establish the Feasibility of Combining Either the Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor AC220,CXCR4 Inhibitor Plerixafor or HSP90 Inhibitor Ganetespib With Chemotherapy in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Plerixafor (Primary) ; Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-18-Pilot; AML18-Pilot
- 10 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2014 Preliminary data from this study (n=55) was presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, according to an Ambit Biosciences Corporation media release.
- 10 Dec 2013 Preliminary results in acute myeloid leukaemia patients presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History