PHASE I TRIAL OF SUPER-SELECTIVE INTRAARTERIAL CEREBRAL INFUSION OF CETUXIMAB (ERBITUX) FOR TREATMENT OF RELAPSED/REFRACTORY GLIOBLASTOMA MULTIFORME AND ANAPLASTIC ASTROCYTOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.