Impact of Immediate or Delayed Prophylactic Antipyretic Treatment on the Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine 1024850A and the Co-administered DTPa-combined Vaccines.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Ibuprofen; Paracetamol
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.