High-dose Gemcitabine, Busulfan and Melphalan With Autologous Hematopoietic-Cell Support for Patients With Poor-Risk Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Palifermin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 02 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 23 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 59 to 75 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.