Multi-center, Observational, Drug-utilization Study in Belgium to Evaluate the Use of VIMPAT in Clinical Practice as Adjunctive Treatment of Partial Onset Epilepsy in Subjects Aged 16 and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 02 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 109 to 192 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Actual patient number added 190 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.