A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Trial of Tivozanib (AV-951) in Combination With Capecitabine (Xeloda) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Shefali Agarwal) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.