A Phase I, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of TC-5214 Given as Multiple Ascending Oral Doses in Medically Stable Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.