Phase II Study of Induction (Daunorubicin/Cytarabine) and Consolidation (High-Dose Cytarabine) Chemotherapy Plus Dasatinib (NSC 732517, IND 73969) and Continuation Therapy With Dasatinib Alone in Newly Diagnosed Patients With Core Binding Factor Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alliance
- 26 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2013 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History