An Open-label Pharmacokinetic and Tolerability Study of Teriflunomide Given as a Single 14 mg Dose in Subjects With Severe Renal Impairment, and in Matched Subjects With Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Colestyramine; Teriflunomide
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.