A Non-Interventional Study With Aromasin As Adjuvant Treatment In Postmenopausal Women With Invasive, Estrogen Receptor Positive Early Breast Cancer Who Are Disease-Free After 2-3 Years Of Initial Adjuvant Tamoxifen Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jan 2012 Actual patient number added 49 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.