An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF With Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Surgically Resected, EGFRvIII-positive Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rindopepimut (Primary) ; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Sargramostim; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-IV
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Celldex Therapeutics Inc media release, all patients from the Rindopepimut (RINTEGA) arm of the study have been offered ongoing access to RINTEGA on a compassionate use basis.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, the company is in the process of conducting a thorough review of the data and plans to present the ACT IV results at the Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Meeting in November of 2016.
- 01 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in France (end date: 2016-03-07).