A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Reolysin, a Replication Competent Reovirus, in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.