A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Active Reference, Parallel-group, Study of ACT-129968 in Adult Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Setipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Daytime-Nasal-Symptom-Score' has been met.
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.