Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of the To-be-Marketed Sprinkle Capsule Formulation and the Phase 3 Sprinkle Capsule Formulation of Rabeprazole Sodium in Fasted Condition and to Assess the Effect of Food on the To-be-Marketed Formulation in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 New trial record