A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of JNJ 40929837 for the Treatment of Asthma Using a Bronchial Allergen Challenge Model.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 40929837 (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.