A Phase 3 Study to Assess the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Consistency of Lot Manufacture of Ross River Virus (RRV) Vaccine in Healthy Male and Female Subjects 16 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ross River virus vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Ross River virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01242670).
- 07 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.