Phase II Trial of MK-2206 (an AKT Inhibitor) in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Patients With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Exemestane; Goserelin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2011 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.