Relative Bioavailability of 25 mg BI 10773 (Final Formulation) Compared to 25 mg BI 10773 XX (Trial Formulation 2) Following Oral Administration in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Open-label, Randomised, Single-dose, Two-way Crossover Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 New trial record