RIBS V (Restenosis Intra-stent of Bare Metal Stents: Paclitaxel-eluting Balloon vs Everolimus-eluting Stent). A Prospective, Multicenter and Randomized Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIBS-V
- 05 Jan 2017 Results (n=249) of pooled analysis of RIBS IV and RIBS V studies assessing the safety and efficacy of DEB in patients with ISR, published in the American Journal of Cardiology
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (pooled analysis of RIBS IV and RIBS V trials) published in the American Journal of Cardiology (n = 442).
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.