A Phase I/II Study of Escalating Doses of Thalidomide in Conjunction With Bortezomib and HIgh Dose Melphalan as a Conditioning Regimen for Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Advanced Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MelVelThal; Thal/Mel/Vel
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of an updated analysis of 2 studies (NCT00784823; n=29 and NCT01242267; n=32) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 16 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.