Safety and Immunogenicity Among Children Administered Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Nov 2012 Results were presented at IDWeek, according to a Sanofi Pasteur media release.
- 02 May 2012 Primary endpoints 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre and Seroconversion rates' have been met.
- 02 May 2012 According to a Sanofi media release, immunogenicity was assessed at 28 days post-vaccination, while the ClinicalTrials.gov record reports that the endpoints will be assessed at 21 days.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History