A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Adaptive Design Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of a Single Infusion of MK-3415 (Human Monoclonal Antibody to Clostridium Difficile Toxin A), MK-6072 (Human Monoclonal Antibody to Clostridium Difficile Toxin B), and MK-3415A (Human Monoclonal Antibodies to Clostridium Difficile Toxin A and Toxin B) in Patients Receiving Antibiotic Therapy for Clostridium Difficile Infection (MODIFY I).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Actoxumab (Primary) ; Actoxumab/bezlotoxumab (Primary) ; Bezlotoxumab (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MODIFY-I
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 May 2017 Results of post hoc analysis using the subset of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD, n=1554) patients enrolled in the MODIFY trials (I and II), presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Results of pooled analysis (n=1526) using data from the Modify trials (I/II) assessing clinical cure and Clostridium Difficile Infection recurrence (rCDI) (12 weeks) in subgroups of patients, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Results of pooled analysis of data from the MODIFY trials (n=1526), presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History