A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Hydrocodone Bitartrate Extended-Release Tablets (CEP-33237) at 15 to 90 mg Every 12 Hours for Relief of Moderate to Severe Pain in Patients With Osteoarthritis or Low Back Pain Who Require Opioid Treatment for an Extended Period of Time.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 30 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (391) and trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.