An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Phase I Study To Compare the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of TC-5214 (S-Mecamylamine) in Subjects With Renal Impairment With Subjects With Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2010 New trial record