REVEAL: Randomized EValuation of the Effects of Anacetrapib Through Lipid-modification. A Large-scale, Randomized Placebo-controlled Trial of the Clinical Effects of Anacetrapib Among People With Established Vascular Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- 27 Jun 2017 According to Merck & Co media release, this trial was conducted in collaboration with the TIMI Study Group based at Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to Merck & Co media release, results of this trial will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology meeting on Aug. 29, 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to Merck & Co media release, the company is planning to review the results of the trial with external experts and will consider whether to file new drug applications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory agencies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History