Efficacy and Safety of Epanova (Omefas) in Severe Hypertriglyceridemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2014 According to an AstraZeneca media release, FDA approval was granted for Epanova based on data that included results from this trial.
- 09 Jul 2013 Positive results from this trial are included in the NDA submission to the FDA for Epanova for the treatment of patients with very high triglyceride levels, according to an Omthera Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History