A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ocrelizumab in Comparison to Interferon Beta-1a (Rebif) in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPERA I
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Jun 2017 Results of post hoc pooled analysis comparing efficacy of alemtuzumab and ocrelizumab based on number needed to treat (NNT) from CAMMS223,CARE-MS I, CARE-MS II and OPERA I and II studies,presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Results of exploratory analysis of the pooled intention-to-treat patient population from OPERA I and OPERA II studies, presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Results of pooled post hoc analysis (n=740), evaluating no evidence of progression or active disease (NEPAD) from OPERA I and OPERA II trials, presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History