A Phase 1b/2 Study of Docetaxel and Prednisone, With or Without ISIS 183750 (an eIF4E Inhibitor), in Patients With Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS EIF4ERx (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Additional locations (Hungary, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.