Study assessing 20 mg/kg dose of the recombinant human monoclonal antibody against P-selectin in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inclacumab (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.