Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Phase III Study of REVLIMID (Lenalidomide) Versus Placebo in Patients With Low Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Low and Intermediate-1 IPSS) With Alteration in 5q- and Anemia Without the Need of Transfusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SINTRA-REV
- 25 Jun 2017 Preliminary analysis results (n=47, enrolled between 2010 to 2017) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Sep 2021.