A Phase II Trial of Post-Transplant Cyclophosphamide and Sirolimus for Graft-versus-host Disease (GVHD) Prophylaxis Following Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.