A First-In-Human Trial of a New Novel DES (MiStent System) With Sirolimus and a Bioabsorbable Polymer for the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Lesions in the Native Coronary Arteries
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemia
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESSOLVE-I
- Sponsors Micell Technologies
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 28th Annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference, as per Micell Technologies media release.
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.