A Study of ARRY-382 in Patients With Selected Advanced or Metastatic Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ARRY 382 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 23 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 25th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History