A Multicenter, Double-blind, Crossover Design, Pilot Study to Evaluate the Effect of NVC-422 Catheter Irrigation on Urinary Catheter Patency.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms UROvation
- Sponsors NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- 21 May 2014 Results presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 20 May 2014 According to a NovaBay Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of this trial will be presented at the Americal Urological Association meeting.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History