Studying Interventions for Managing Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)in Chronic Phase: The 5-Year Prospective Cohort Study (SIMPLICITY).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMPLICITY
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data of the trial will be present at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 12-months follow up results (n=1242; Data cut off: March 07 2017) published in the American Journal of Hematology
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Aug 2020.