Subject And Investigator-Blinded, Sponsor-Open, Randomized, Single-Dose, Placebo-Controlled, 2-Way, 4-Period Crossover Study to Assess Effects of PF-02545920 On Ketamine-Induced Aberrant Prefrontal Response To Associative Learning In Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mardepodect (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Pain; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Mar 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.