A phase III, open-label, randomised multicentre study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of a booster dose of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' dTpa-IPV vaccine (Boostrix Polio) compared with Sanofi Pasteur MSD's dTpa-IPV vaccine (Repevax), when coadministered with GSK Biologicals' MMR vaccine (Priorix) in 3 and 4-year-old healthy childrens
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix); Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Jun 2012 Actual paient number changed from 390 to 388 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Actual paient number changed from 384 to 390 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.