A Phase III Randomized, Open-label Study Comparing GSK1120212 to Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic BRAF V600E/K Mutation-positive Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Paclitaxel; Vemurafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METRIC
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2017 5-year follow-up results (Data cutoff: Dec 16, 2016) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 11 Sep 2017 Five-year efficacy and safety results from this trial presented at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress (ESMO) in Madrid, Spain, according to a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History