A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2b Study of Tamibarotene Plus Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Versus Placebo Plus Paclitaxel and Carboplatin as First Line Treatment for Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tamibarotene (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=127) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=127) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported in a CytRx media release. The independent DSMC found that tamibarotene did result in greater efficacy than approved drugs.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History