Post-marketing Observational Study Assessing the Long-term Safety of Abatacept Using a Population-based Cohort of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in the Province of British Columbia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.