A Phase I Study of MK-2206 in Combination With Lapatinib in Refractory Solid Tumors Followed by Dose-expansion in Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2016 Results (n=23, dose escalation cohort) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.