A Phase II of Intraperitoneal Catumaxomab as a Consolidation Therapy in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma in Second or Third Complete Clinical Disease Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2011 Ongoing trial data presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. An interim analysis of the first 6 patients enrolled is planned.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History