A Randomized Controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy of Pre-emptive Etoricoxib in Reducing Postoperative Pain and Improving Functional Outcome in Total Knee Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.