Phase I Trial of Cytarabine and Lenalidomide in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.