An Open-label, Uncontrolled 4-week Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Allegra (Dry Syrup Formulation) 15 mg or 30 mg Twice Daily in Pediatric Patients With Atopic Dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2010 New trial record